Previously called the 501 Pharmacy App, we have switched over to the RxLocal App to make things easier for our patients and to provide you with even more benefits! The RxLocal App brings the best features of 501 Pharmacy right to the palm of your hand. With the app, you are able to order and manage you and your family’s medications, text our pharmacy team, set reminders to pick up or request refills, and more! Convenience is key and our patient app makes it easier for you to interact with 501 Pharmacy from all your smart devices.
How to Download the App
Click on the links below to download the RxLocal App for free for iPhone or for Android or text RXLOCAL to 64890. Then follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Select “Register for an Account Now”
- Select North Carolina and Chapel Hill for the State and City
- Choose 501 Pharmacy
- Input your Last Name, Rx Number, and Date of Birth
- Input Username and Password
- Set Pin Number
How to Refill Medications Through the App
- Once you login to the app, select “Refill Medications”
- Click on the person who is needing to refill the medication
- Choose one or multiple medications needed to be refilled
- Select “Pick Up” or “Delivery” for your medication, then select “Submit Refill”
- Receive a confirmation email
How to Set up Reminders in the App
- Once you login to the app, select “Reminders”
- Touch “Create New Reminder”
- Select the person for whom you are creating a reminder
- Select the medication that you wish to create a reminder for and touch “Continue”
- Use the tabs at the top to select the frequency of your reminder and touch “Continue”
- Set up the reminder time and touch “Save Reminder”
Make Sure You are Registered for the RxLocal Patient Portal
Sign up or sign in to the Patient Portal at the button below.